Booking Terms and Conditions
1) Balance of Payment: The balance of payment due to Mirror Pool Fisheries must be paid in full at least eight weeks before commencement of the holiday. If the balance due to Mirror Pool Fisheries is not received eight weeks before the date of the holiday, Mirror Pool Fisheries reserve the right to cancel your booking and charge a cancellation fee.
2) Payment: If unconditional payment of the balance is not received by us, by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, forfeit any deposit made by you and levy a cancellation change as though there had been a cancellation in accordance with paragraph 3.
3) Cancellation: If you cancel your holiday you may be liable for a cancellation fee based on the following: (i) cancellation eight weeks or more before travel date - fee is deposit only; (ii) cancellation under eight weeks before travel date - fee is full cost of holiday.
4) Complaints: In the event that any of our holiday makers' have a complaint regarding their stay at Mirror Pool Fisheries, please advise the bailiff or phone direct on 01628 522088.
5) Price: The price of your holiday is fixed and will not change.
6) Passports: It is advisable that holiday makers ensure that they hold a valid ten year passport.
7) Deposit: A deposit of £100.00 per person should be sent along with the booking form to the address below.
8) Reservation: Your holiday will be reserved when we receive your Mirror Pool Fisheries booking form and deposit. A receipt of payment will be sent to you with details of deposit paid and balance due.
9) We allow a non-fishing wife, girlfriend or husband to accompany the angler. There is a charge of £50 per person.
10) Force Majeure: We are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellations due to the following: fire, storm, flood, weather conditions, acts of God, riots, political unrest, industrial disputes, war or any other event or circumstance beyond our control.
11) We Reserve the right, immediately, to terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide to you if we, or our employees or agents, or any other appropriate person in authority, in any place, judge your behavior to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to our other clients, or any other person or property. In this case, any appropriate cancellation fee will apply, and we will not be liable to you for any refund or compensation, or damages which you may incur.